Stress & hormones
Our hormones play a key role in maintaining inner harmony and balance and of course, this extends outwardly also as our hormones affect our emotions, thoughts, sleep patterns and weight among many other things. This is particularly apparent as women travel through the aging process and in the lead up to menopause (which can really cause chaos for many females) we can feel so out of control in our bodies. We are not able to freeze or pause time, and the best we can do is to work with it. One of the best ways to do this is to support ourselves with knowledge and a natural route forward. This will allow some ease during transitional phases in our lives; strengthening ourselves by utilizing the resources available to us to feel happier and healthier and to take pride and find comfort in life’s beautiful process. Uro-genital health can also suffer as part of the female hormonal process (menstrual cycles/menopause) and oral contraceptives can sometimes trigger Candida, which is an imbalance of intestinal gut flora.
Natural alternatives provide a base for greater balance and to encourage optimal support for optimal health and vitality. We are often better served internally and externally when using products that contain natural herbal extracts and ingredients! Here we have three great tips to achieve greater total balance for you!
1. Manage Stress!
Stress is something that we all deal with to some degree in our lives; the key thing is to focus more on managing stress in a more practical and holistic way. This is particularly important if you are going through hormonal imbalances due to menstrual cycles or menopause. An overload of stress will just further exacerbate imbalances. Stress can be eased through following better nutrition and incorporating whole foods into your diet. This, in turn, increases the all-important ‘micro-nutrients’ of vitamins and minerals that support a healthier and active lifestyle. Exercise has been shown to be a great stress reliever and is vital for raising your energy levels and lifting your mood, which is something that often suffers during times of hormonal stress. Aim to stay active even if it’s in the form of gentle activity such as walking 20 minutes each day, or a calming and restorative gentle yoga class. Stress is often the product of an imbalance in life in general. Try to align your focus to the whole story of you- your mental, physical, and emotional make-up. Do your best to take the time to find some equilibrium in all of you!
2. Share, and do not despair!
It can be very easy to shut yourself down during times in your life when you feel out of control, uneasy or stressed. The hormonal havoc that you may feel within can manifest itself in many ways and affect you on all levels, mentally, physically and emotionally. Talk to friends or family and seek support to help you through and offer you a different perspective when you need it. We are strengthened by our own innate fortitude but also by others strength and support allow others to help lift you when needed and don’t suffer silently. Look for resources to guide you and don’t be afraid to share your story!
3. Love life’s dance!
There is a dance to life, sometimes it is slow moving and other times it’s fast paced with lots of feet and toes to maneuver around! Believe in your ability to keep up with that dance and keep yourself in the full picture of life. Take time to do things that make you happy and that you enjoy, even if this is only 10 minutes a day to just sit back and do nothing- experience some calm! Your journey of life is unique to you- embrace it for all it has to give you and what you can offer back.
The natural way to wellness is supported by Xtend-Life Total Balance Women’s, which combines a multivitamin blend with antioxidants and herbal extracts for improved energy, immunity and hormonal support for all women. Total Balance is one of Xtend-Life’s best-selling world-renowned products and is an all-inclusive nutritional formulation to support all aspects of female health including helping to balance hormones naturally.
Here is what Total Balance Women’s can offer you!
• Optimum and natural hormonal support during menopause. This contains Wild Yam Extract to help support healthy estrogen levels, and Dong Quai to help support hormonal imbalances during menopause. The combination of the other herbs in this formula helps to support the body to manage common menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, headaches, and irritability.
• PMS support and more! The specialized herbal extract blend contained in this formula helps support PMS management. Chasteberry Extract can support healthy progesterone levels and a normal menstrual cycle. While Feverfew extract can help support healthy immune-modulation.
• Women-specific nutrients for health and vitality. The natural and potent nutrients included in Total Balance Women's helps you experience health and wellbeing support through all stages of menopause. A bonus is that this is without taking synthetic pills or purchasing more supplements than you actually need! You get it all in one.
• Age-defying nutrients such as potent antioxidants to help fight off the effects of cell aging and signs of aging such as premature wrinkles and ‘older age’ health problems. Additionally, you get support for healthy cell growth and protection.
• Complete Nutrient System for optimum cell health. There are 77 potent vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and micronutrients to nourish your cells at the right time for cell health and function. Taking the full dose of just 4 tablets per day gives you an affordable formula to support your overall health.
Xtend-Life offers superior natural supplements for any stage of your womanly wellness journey!
• Vitamins A, C, E, D3, K2, B6 and B12 in a nutritional formula to help you defy aging and enhance your health. Did you know many of the vitamins used by other supplement companies are synthetic and not easily absorbed by your body? We ensure we use the highest quality and most bio-available ingredients in all of our products to ensure you are getting the very best.
• Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant which in its natural form contains a synergistic balance of health-boosting nutrients in the form of Tocopherols and Tocotrienols. However, the common Vitamin E used in most multi-vitamins contains only one of the eight compounds - Alpha-Tocopherol. This matters because you need a balance of both Tocopherols and Tocotrienols to experience the maximum power of Vitamin E! In fact, Vitamin E without Tocotrienols is like a driving a car with only 3 wheels...not ideal!
Xtend-Life has their own motto and vision that they seek to share with you, and it is simply to “love life, live life”! That is a wonderful thought to ponder, how can you love and live your life more fully?
*The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2017 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.