- Day #2 The Basics of Yoga| 14 Days Wellness magazine Spring Wake Up Challenge
- DAY #1 Shape Up Your Attitude and Your Body Will Fallow | 14 Days Wellness Magazine Spring Wake Up Challenge
- WELLNESS MAGAZINE INVITES YOU FOR "14 DAYS WELLNESS SPRING WAKE UP CHALLENGE."
- Eye health may be related to brain health!
- Get Ready, Get Set, Spring into Action
- Alzheimer’s disease - Why The TTAP© Method Works
- Tips to keep your relationship healthy
- The health benefits of omega-3s — Eyes
- Your Favorite Fruits to Stay Healthy in 2014
- 17 Ways to Love Yourself
- It is time to start blending! Give your smoothies a delicious boost!
- How to Create Smile-Friendly Drinks
- 10 more Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
- Coffee, Roses, Lemon Water and 7 more homemade natural secrets for dark circles
DAY #1 Shape Up Your Attitude and Your Body Will Fallow | 14 Days Wellness Magazine Spring Wake Up Challenge
EDITOR'S PICK | Your Favorite Fruits to Stay Healthy in 2014
The word yoga comes from the Sanskirit word "yul" which means, " to bind, join, attach as well as union, to direct and concentrate one's attention, to use and apply"Read more
Your wellness does not only depend on your physical shape, it is also indicated by your mind’s condition. We’ll take care of your mind and make you not only look better, but also feel great. We have attached PDF version’s of our program for your convenience. Let ‘s start. Day # 1 Shape Up Your Attitude and Your Body Will FallowRead more
Another diet and a new training routine gave no expected effect? Here is something new: we’ll not only show you the ways to lose some inches around your waist, but we’ll also teach you how to love your new lifestyle and remain happy, healthy and fit for good. STAY WITH US! WE ARE READY TO SHOW YOU THE NEW WAY TO A BETTER LIFE.Read more
It's that time of year when many people feel compelled to clean their closets, houses or garages and get rid of the piles of "stuff" that accumulated over the winter months. What most people don't realize is that these chores can be extremely hard on their muscles and bones and can lead to aches, pains and injury.Read more
Cleansing the face is the first step in any program. You can make a great facial cleanser by squeezing a lemon and adding a few drops of water. Cleanse the face gently using cotton balls. After cleansing, the facial continues with a good scrub, a mask, and then a moisturizer. All of these can be freshly homemade.Read more
Regardless of where we live, spring seems to being welcomed changes. More daylight, warmth, and greening growth as our earth re-energizes. We often have more energy, vitality, and motivation to bring new growth into our lives… Are you with me on this one? I trust the information provided on life coaching... .Read more