Six steps to feeling great again!
There are many things that define us as individual and unique human beings, the way we think, talk, and just generally practice life with all it brings. As much as that is the case, there are also many things that unite us and intrinsically connect us, such as, our need for hydration, good nutrition, exercise, and restful sleep…of course! The common denominator between us all is that we just want to feel better, look better, and live a healthy and happy life- and this is a valuable journey we all make! How do you take steps to feel great and activate the magic sparkle in your eyes, or have supple and soft looking skin?
Here we look at 6 simple ways to look and feel great and encourage the most for your radiant and rewarding days!
1. Breathe in the good stuff!
Clean and fresh air is a necessity of course yet it is becoming increasingly difficult with all the air pollutants and toxins that surround us from day to day. So what can you do to just breathe better air? One of the best ways is to actually take time out to spend in nature whenever you can, even if it is just a 15-minute walk around the park on your lunch break! It really does do the world of good to be around some greenery and nature’s blossom…it’s also a great reminder about all of the beauty you have around you!
2. Stay hydrated!
If you reach a point of thirst this actually means that you are dehydrated! Your body is largely composed of water; it is your vital source of life because water is involved in all the body processes…so when you depleted this source of energy you will feel the effects of it very quickly. The general guideline is around 2litres a day so take measures to keep this up on a daily basis and avoid too many drinks that can actually dehydrate you such as too much caffeine, soda, and alcohol!
3. Rest and Recuperate!
Your body needs rest as much as it needs play as everything is a matter of balance and equilibrium. Restful sleep allows your body to regenerate and renew for the next day- a lack of calming sleep will impact your emotions, mental alertness, physical ability, and physiological processes also. Take time to wind down before bedtime- calming music, herbal tea, a relaxing bath…see what works for you. Reward yourself with some rest!
4. You are what you eat!
When thinking of nutrition, always imagine your body as the car and you are in charge of fuelling it with exactly what it needs to take you places. What you eat plays such a massive role in creating a healthy and balanced lifestyle and as great as it is to exercise- it will not correct a bad diet! Eat well and vary your diet so you get the absolute best of vitamins and minerals that aid to boost and protect you from the inside to out! Plan meals ahead if needed and pre-prepare healthy snacks when you are on the go- it is all doable with just a little focus. Good nutrition is one of your greatest allies to external pollutants, toxins, and harmful bacteria!
5. Keep moving!
Exercise does not always need to be regimented (or hard!) you just need to enjoy what you are doing so much that you just keep doing it- keep the fun factor alive! Your body is built to move in different planes of motion and at varying speeds- too often we actually just limit ourselves in regard to what our bodies are actually capable of! Keep the fitness vibe alive by doing what you enjoy and aim for at least 30 minutes of activity at least 3-5xs weekly. Set yourself clear goals and track your progress to stay motivated!
6. Love your skin!
Take care of what surrounds, strengthens and supports you- your skin! All of the above points all contribute to this final one, your skin is often the first place that a bad diet, inadequate sleep and a lack of hydration will show. Developing a daily skin care routine is of real benefit for your complexion and maintaining ph balance and moisture- so ensure you cleanse and moisturize, adding some gentle exfoliation too according to your skin type!
Here is a lovely quote by Bertrand Russell “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge” and we hope these 30-day ways to more rewarding days has helped to guide you a little!
If you are on the lookout for some other ways to create better skin... here we have Omiera Labs which was established in 2000 by a team of some of the best Physicians, Pharmacists, and Chemists, blending a combined 100 years of experience and know-how in treating those hard-to-treat symptoms with the custom formulation. They now celebrate 16 years of success and progression in the Skin Care and Cosmetic Industry.
Here are three products to check out to keep your skin singing!
1- Acude Hydrating Wash
• Effective yet gentle, fast-acting anti aging, anti wrinkle acne face wash cleanser treatment
• Uses potent ingredients to seamlessly eliminates acne, wrinkles, age spots, dark spots, as well as, clears pores of bacteria, makeup, dirt, and oils
• Exfoliates the top layers of skin to minimize imperfections such as hyperpigmentation, discoloration, bumpiness, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles
• Inhibits excess of sebum production which causes oily residue on the face, unclogs pores, and helps even skin tone Substantial. The bottle normally lasts 1-2 months.
• Perfect for all skin types. May be used after acne facial cleanser, acne mask, hair removal, or acne facial wash
2- Acne Scar Treatment
- Acdue exfoliates the top layers of skin, clears your skin and helps prevent future breakouts
- For face, body, and back. Minimizes dark spots, freckles, and fine lines as well
- Formulated by a team of pharmacists and physicians
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars, dark spots, and wrinkles. Eliminates Blackheads, Whiteheads, Pimples, Zits and Shaving Bumps
- High success rate and fast results (1-2 weeks). Safe for all skin types. Non-comedogenic
When thinking of skin care- don’t forget your nails (especially on your feet)! Just some extra little attention can correct any issues and have you running around with gorgeous looking feet again!
3- Podiazole Nail Fungus
• Potent antifungal remedy to restore nails to their healthy appearance
• Kills nail fungus, fingernail and toenail fungus, so your nails look healthy and attractive
• Also, works as a nail whitener when used after fungus is gone on newly healthy nails to improve appearance
• Toenail fungus treatment, nail fungus treatment, fungi nails, toe fungus, fingernail fungus, antifungal nail treatment
Omiera products purchased from OmieraLabs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy with the product for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. This manufacturer's warranty applies only to purchases made from OmieraLabs.