6-reasons to look beautiful
Self-love and self-confidence are something that begins from within and expands outwardly like a bright light shining from your innermost being. That lovely light touches everything and everyone around you and surrounds you with positivity and warmth; it is your essence and your unique energy! Beauty is something that radiates and captivates, when you feel beautiful the whole world around looks and feels happier, brighter, and more wondrous. It takes a focus from within on loving yourself and feeling confident in your own skin to create a look that is refreshing and warm in its glow. An upbeat mindset in itself is a beautiful thing; here we look at a myriad of reasons you have to look beautiful!
Everything is energy!
All that positivity and grace you have within you acts like a flame, attracting more good will toward you and feeding all things you encounter with your own vibrancy too. Tapping into that mindset comes from a loving place within, where you appreciate and understand that everything has a bright side when you focus on it. How can you create a more positive mindset? Give this some thought and put it into action…embrace your dynamic flow!
Smiling is like a ‘non-contact hug’ to people that you see, smiles are attractive and create an atmosphere of chemistry… they denote openness and engage people through that chemistry of charm and magnetism; a smile has its own language! We sometimes forget to smile when we are under pressure or maybe having a bad day…but that is exactly when you should make the extra effort to smile, to uplift yourself which then rubs off on to what or who is around you. Smiles are chain reactive, the more you give, the more you get!
Happy in your skin!
Your skin covers you entirely…from tip to toe… so respect it with the love and care it deserve. Take the time to exercise a worthy and valued approach to how you look after yourself; beauty is holistic, it is an expression of both what is inside and outside also. Nourish your skin through good nutrition, daily activity, and of course, a great skin care routine that works for you. When your skin looks at its best... Your friends, family, and colleagues’ will certainly comment on its radiance and ask… “What are you using on your skin”? They will want your magic and secrets!
Be Uniquely You
Everyone has his or her own style, charisma, and elegant charm. What you wear is an expression of who you are and your clothes can reflect your personality in many ways, through the colors that you wear and the way you carry yourself in your outerwear. Stand tall in your own space and dress to impress yourself so you exude that confidence within. Comfort and confidence are key when you dress, and when you look good, you naturally feel good too. ‘Dressing to impress’ is an extension of you to your outer world… look good, feel great, and keep shining!
Confidence is silent, yet strong!
Self-confidence is not brash or loud, it is a quiet energy inherent in you; just like love and passion, it radiates and expands all around you. Self-confidence is something that you build upon, something that grows… the foundations of it get stronger, just like the roots on a flower that blooms… it takes time and effort for those seeds that you have planted to evolve into their beauty. Be attentive to all good things (and this includes you!) and use positive affirmations daily to further encourage that muscle of courageous confidence. Focus on ‘I can’, ‘I will’, and ‘I am’…brave and beautiful is a winning team!
Worthy and self-assured
When you look at all aspects of yourself it promotes that feeling of self-worth and assuredness in your abilities and your actions. You are your greatest asset… focus on treating yourself to the value of that asset! When you value and respect who you are, how you look, what you have to offer… it becomes the most powerful attraction tool for a beautiful victory in all that you want to achieve. When you win, we all win… because energy transmutes to everything around you!
Start and end your day with a positive focus and feed yourself with lots of love and be mindful of all the greatness and grace within you!
For additional help that can be used daily for your all important skin, EGF Repairing Cream (and Serum) is rejuvenating and soothing, and the perfect daily cream for normal to dry skin. It is a beautiful, paraben-free white cream that helps your skin ‘reboot’ back to its ideal state. Results can normally be seen within 2 weeks of using EGF Repairing Cream regularly.
Tell me more!
• There are three major ingredients at work in the EGF Repairing Cream that all work together to create optimal skin cell regeneration and maintenance. The first, and perhaps the most vital ingredient, is rh-Oligopeptide-1, better known as EGF. It is a peptide that accelerates the growth of epidermal cells, while reducing wrinkles and assisting in wound healing, including acne.
• Additionally, there are two antioxidants contributing to skin’s optimal functionality. First is Tocomin®, a potent antioxidant mixture of tocotrienols and tocopherol extracted from palm fruit and palm oil. The other antioxidant in Reboot Cream is Olean Europaea Fruit Oil*, more commonly known as Olive Oil, which is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants and replaces skin moisture and elasticity.
• Regular use of the EGF Repairing Cream will revitalize, refine, and promote repair of skin, keeping it smooth, soothed, and properly moisturized.
Also available is EGF Recharging Serum
• Two key ingredients contribute to the wrinkle reduction factor in Recharging Serum. The first is rh-Oligopeptide-1, also known as EGF, a peptide that accelerates the growth of epidermal cells, reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing. The second ingredient is Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, an iomimetic peptide derived from a growth factor that boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Together these peptides leave your skin feeling tauter and repaired.
• Regular use of the Recharging Serum with EGF will revitalize, refine, and promote the repair of skin, keeping it smooth, soothed, and properly moisturized.
• You may also use lightly exfoliate skin with an AHA or Retinoid for a week or two (if your skin is not too sensitive), then use the Serum & EGF Repairing Cream for an additional week or two after the light exfoliation. You will see and feel the excellent results!