5 easy tips for acne free skin
Adult acne is more common than you think. It's estimated that nearly 30% of women and 20% of men ages 20 to 60 are troubled by breakouts. Surveys have found that significant numbers of adults are still getting acne into their 30’s, 40’s, and even 50’s. At its root, the same things that cause teen acne cause adult acne: excess skin oil and bacteria. Any changes in hormones, including those brought on by pregnancy and menstruation, can trigger excess oils.
Below find 5 easy tips for acne free, healthy and beautiful skin.
1. If you are dealing with a bad case of acne, you may want to look closely at your diet. Improve the way you eat by including lots of vegetables and fruits. Ditch saturated fat, trans fat, and processed foods that age your skin. Seek out skin –supporting foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and Omega -3s. If you want your skin to look and feel great, balanced diet is not enough, careful cleansing is also very important.
2. Cleaning your skin prevents acne. This should be done first thing in the morning and last thing at night to remove pore-clogging dirt. Use a multi-performing fast-acting cleanser that can help win the war against the complicated skin. Find one which has an advanced solution that helps eliminate and diminish adult acne while addressing other aging concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and sun spots .
3. To reduce acne, try Acdue Acne Treatment by Omiera Labs. This powerful facial serum fights acne prone bacteria while also addressing signs of aging. This formula also brightens up your complexion clearing your face of scars and other discolorations.
4. Birth control pills may help some women control or cure acne. The hormones in birth control pills can help block androgen hormones. Androgen puts oil glands into overdrive. Even if you take birth control pills, you'll still need a good acne skin care routine.
5. Continue taking care of your complexion by using natural skin creams. Be smart about sun protection. Both UVB and UVA rays are responsible for damage caused by intense and chronic exposure and cancer. UVB rays have a shorter wavelength than UVA rays but can still penetrate the surface layers of skin, causing sunburns and damage to DNA. To complete your fresh look care, use naturally safe eye serum. Tired-looking eyes detract from an otherwise lovely face. Give yourself that extra touch of perfection with Illumizone eye serum. Applied once or twice a day, Illumizone smooths under-eye wrinkles, reduces puffiness and fades dark circles and spots. You get a cosmeceutical beauty boost naturally, without the worry of side effects that can come with prescription products. Illumizone transforms the area below your eyes, plumping up fine lines and lightening up even the most severe dark spots.